Music ensemble Orchestra of the Imaginary was formed by Andrej in September 2021. It is an open group that will perform Andrej's compositions in a wide range of musical styles.
The first project will be a premiere of Andrej's new score for the silent film Erotikon (G. Machaty, 1929, Chekoslovakia, 89 min.) on October 6th, in Teatro Verdi. The performance will be a part of the Pordenone Silent Film Festival (Le Giornate del Cinema Muto).
- Andrej Goričar, piano and conductor
- Jakob Bobek, clarinet and bass clarinet
- Jan Gričar, alt saxophone and tenor saxophone
- Matej Haas, violin
- Ana Julija Mlejnik, violin
- Valentina Mosca, viola
- Milan Hudnik, violoncello